Tuesday, 27 May 2014

MY STYLE // Checkered Trousers

Hola, my name is Hannah, I'm 15 years old and I live in England. I started this blog because fashion is my biggest love, and I've been reading blogs for aaages, so I decided I would make one for myself. For the most part, posts will be ootd's, however there will be the occasional beauty posts etc. Oh, and Murad&Marc comes from the fact that Zuhair Murad and Marc Jacobs are two of my all time favourite designers.

Hope you enjoy this outfit, you can find all the links/what I'm wearing at the bottom.











WHAT I'M WEARING:
Top - H&M
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - TkMaxx
Blazer - Peacocks

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Those sandals are great, I'm after a pair with a white platform at the moment and hadn't thought to check TK Maxx so thanks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! they are so comfy so i would 100% reccommend them. I stumbled across them in tkmaxx one day, im so glad that i did x

      Delete

© Murad & Marc. Powered by