Thursday, 29 May 2014

MY STYLE // Denim Jacket

Aloha, so seeing as the weather in England is being extremely bipolar, my outfit is something more suitable for the winter months. Not almost June. Enjoy!










So seeing as the weather in England is being extremely bipolar, my outfit is something more suitable for the winter months. Not almost June. My denim jacket is actually my brother's, who is always so angry when I borrow it. But I can't help it, it's just so nice. I got my skirt in the Urban Outfitters sale, and I really like it, especially how it's a-line, I will have to get more of them, and yes, I am wearing my school shoes. But they're cute and I always seem to wear school shoes outside of school so I'm quite proud of it.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Denim Jacket - Levis
Top - H&M
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Office

How are you guys enjoying the weather? Leave a comment! x

2 comments:

  1. I love a good denim jacket! Cute skirt too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i know, this denim jacket is like my baby haha x

      Delete

© Murad & Marc. Powered by